- Understand the purpose and benefits of the QMS.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of an auditor.
- Understand the latest auditing techniques and methods in accordance with ISO 19011
- Plan, perform, report and follow up on a QMS audit
- Lead and... (More)
Do you have questions for Arash Saiva?
Log in to ask Arash Saiva questions publicly or anonymously.
The IAS issues the HACCP Certificate after verifying the HACCP implementation of your organization. To get certified, you have to follow these steps:
– Identify food products for safety hazards and associated risks
– Determine the critical control points (CCP)... (More)
ISO 22000 certification improves customer confidence in your business process and management system. This internationally recognized certification guarantees continuous improvement of the food safety management system. Protect your organization's reputation and promote your business globally. Additionally, ISO 22000 certification in... (More)
BRC certification demonstrates an organization's involvement in the development of safe, high-quality food products that are safe for human consumption. This food safety certification improves the competence of the organization and the confidence of customers to trust their food products.... (More)
The BRC certification guarantees that the organization complies with the legal food safety legislation. This certification increases consumer confidence in your food products and also in food preparation services. This globally accepted certification helps gain recognition from many retailers, foodservice... (More)
There are several reasons why you would want your factory, farm, or plant certified for kosher production:
– You plan to export and you know that getting kosher certification will help you share information and present your product/brand as trustworthy... (More)
The ISO 22301 lead auditor training course4 helps delegates to,
- Understand the structure of BCMS
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22301:2012 and also its clauses
- Schedule, conduct and manage a complete BCMS auditPrepare
- audit report with corrective actions and follow-up... (More)